Friday, April 20, 2012

April 16, 2012

Hey guys! So this week was crazy! This week on Tuesday we got a call from President telling my companion that he’s being switched to a different area as an emergency for problems he had with our district leader and Bishop. So I’m again in a trio! I have 2 new companions named Elder Tapia from Oaxaca and Elder Morales from Veracruz. They’re slow workers but they’re good guys. I’ve been working my butt off to keep our numbers up and keep the people listening to us. We’re going to baptize Karen and Victor, my neighbors, which for me is something huge because they have talked to a bunch of other missionaries and nothing, but I had the opportunity to answer their questions about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and they want to be baptized! So, we have to get them married this Saturday and then baptized Sunday!! Then we have Cornelio! Wow he was hard! He’s the kind of guy that says that Joseph Smith isn’t in the Bible so i don’t believe! My companion and I bore our testimony’s of him and told him to pray and he knew it was true. It’s been such a blessing here! Also this week, I again have a little stomach problem, but it’s gotten a lot better! So, I have a question. You guys never told me about this, but the week that Dallas and parts of East Texas had tornados, a bunch of members told me that this happened but you guys never said anything. How’s things going there? So, Dad that’s so awesome that he’s taking this chance. I’m gonna’ write him an email to congratulate him. If you can give it to him or read it to him, whatever you can do please. Sounds like things are pretty normal back at the house. Tell them, Mom that I said thank you and much love from Mexico! So, how’s Breanna and Dallas coming along? That’s so awesome that Uncle Michael and Aunt Susie are having a boy! Tell Uncle Michael to get on writing! Can you ask Granda and Papa if they got to send that letter to Uncle Thayne? Just want to say a few things to the Jensen family and Lowder Family. I hope everything is going good out where each and every one of you are! I think of you all often and pray for you always! I love you all and miss you! So I hope that the carpet goes good! I love you all and keep me in your prayers this week so that my companions will get their heads into the game! I love you all! Miss you! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment