Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oct 29, 2012

Hey guys, So this week I got sick again for 2 days but im all the way better again so don’t worry haha But this week wee didn’t baptize but its all good we have 2 for this week ready. Send me some pics of you guys at the Halloween bash. So my companion and i are getting along pretty good at first he was way serious and didn’t talk and a lot of things but then we sat down and talked and I helped him feel more comfortable with me so he’s been a lot more relaxed and all that. So I am in need of 500 pesos because we have no food and we have no money until Saturday.... But I’m in need of some stuff for Christmas for a shoe shining kit but one of those that has the cream and the brushes not one of the quick shiners but the kit, Christmas treats i think know what im talking about haha I would love a Christmas tie the best one you find and just medicine like day and Nyquil but i think thats all. So my companion and I are planning 2 activity’s for the ward and other for the stake. The one for our ward is a thanksgiving dinner followed with a movie night everyones way excited the bishopric is gonna buy 3 turkeys and the relief society is going to cook the other plates that come with the dinner. Its gonna be on the 24th. And the Christmas activity were gonna have is a dinner also but were gonna bring Santa clause and the 3 kings and were gonna have a live nativity and a game area and a movie area for everyone and its gonna be an opportunity to enjoy the holiday and bring friends and family to the church to be able to see what its like and what we do and all that. So im pretty excited about that. So yeah its gonna be awesome. well I love you guys and miss you and hope everything is going great. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment