Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 10, 2012

Hey Guys!, So this week was great! A bunch of work I’m exhausted! But I’m happy feeling exhausted. Everyday my companion and I are waking up at 6 to go and run and all that, so it’s good stuff. So this past week we didn’t baptize. But this week we have a family of 4 with baptismal date so that’s way exciting! We might be able to baptize 5 but we have to talk to a lady. So the other day I killed my first dog! I felt terrible! But what happened was my companion and I went running and we were on our way back home. While I was running there was a dog in the corner of the street. Well the dog didn’t see me coming and so when I got close to it I guess the dog got scared so it took off running into the middle of the street and a car hit the crap out of it! So I stopped running and I yelled, holy crap!!! I felt so bad! But anyway it was time for it to go. So I’m very excited for the Holiday season. I’m loving it and learning a lot about Jesus Christ! About the second coming, it’s for a member in my ward. But its not like I can read that book here because I don’t have it and I wouldn’t have any idea in where to find it. So if you can send me that info that would be great! I love you guys and miss you all and can’t wait to talk to you guys on Christmas! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment