Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 3, 2012

Hey Guys!! So this week was good. We baptized and we’re really happy about that. So I got your packages and i’m way excited about that!! hahaha. The tie is super sweet! So I’m exhausted because I was running around all week to help my district baptize as well and because today I started at 7 and finished a 2:30 washing my clothes! So can you guys send that money for the family for Christmas as fast as possible? Let me know when you send it. So this week, I did an interview for one of the elders baptisms in my district. It was awesome! We took a long time but it was way spiritual. We both cried for how good we felt and she was baptized the very next day! Going into the interview, she was very scared and she didn’t know what to do. So I talked to her and we read scriptures and prayed and a lot of things but she was still nervous. I didn’t know what to do to make her feel comfortable. I felt like I should share how I felt and what I did coming into the mission. When I told her the story, the whole room filled with the spirit and I felt the Holy Ghost testifying to her that it was true. It was amazing! I Love what I’m doing here and I love what the Gospel does to help other people! I love you all and miss you all. I’m way excited to talk to you guys on Christmas day! Oh and can you send me an email about the Second Coming! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment