Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 8, 2013

Hey guys, How’s it going! I miss you all and hope your week has been great and that it’s been spiritual as well. My week was great in many ways! The biscuits and gravy were good, but I wasn’t as impressed as everyone else. The biscuits were sweet instead of being salty so it wasn’t the same taste but it still was good stuff! Sounds great about the money, honestly thank you guys sooooo much for this help! Im starting to plan all the money out as to how I’m gonna do it. I had in mind to buy those kinds of foods that you’re saying to be able to put more weight on again. Thank you guys so much! So I had an interview on Saturday with an investigator. It was funny because my zone leader sent me with her because he said she was good looking and he wanted the most handsome of the zone to go and talk to her so he sent me... hahahaha. Anyway, when I got there we started talking and I started interviewing her and all that. It was funny because we got along really well and the interview was honestly one of the most spiritual experiences of my mission. When we got done, we walked out and I forgot to ask her who she wanted to baptize her. So I asked her and she asked who is allowed to baptize her and we explained it to her and she was like, I want you to baptize me Elder Lowder! haha. I felt really honored to be chosen. Before I told her yes, I took the missionaries and talked to them because I didn’t want to have any problems and they told me that they wanted me to do it. So I had the opportunity to baptize her on Saturday! So today are transfers and I’m staying! Thats why I didn’t write you guys yesterday because I wanted to be able to let you guys know what was going to happen. But I’m staying again hahaha. I’m gonna serve the rest of my mission here, I’m pretty sure. The Lord called me to the Mexico, Mexico D.F. Lucero mission haha. But I honestly wouldn’t get mad or sad if I stayed here all my mission because I love it here! The members are great, there’s a lot of success here and I feel extremely happy! Of course, when they change me from this area I’m going to be sad and all but I will keep working as hard as ever to keep things going in this mission and in the Lords work. I love you guys so much and I’m honestly so grateful for all you guys do for me! You guys do more for me then you realize and I’m so thankful for all of it! I love you guys and hope you guys have a great week! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment