Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 12, 2013

Hey Guys, So this week was good! We worked very very very hard preparing an activity that my companion and I have been planning with the Stake.It’s gonna be a huge activity! It’s called a trip to Hawaii. It’s gonna be awesome! What we’re gonna do is, the people that come are gonna enter into an airplane and we’re gonna take off. It’s gonna be exactly like a flight with the sounds and the pilots and everything. So when the people are in the airplane the plane is gonna have some problems and we’re gonna crash and die. Then an Angel is going to enter the crashed plane and he’s going to explain to them what is going to happen. We’re then taking the people through the plan of salvation where they’re gonna enter into rooms and see different things that members are doing and they’re gonna explain about how they got there and more!! It’s gonna be awesome! We baptized this week and we have 2 more for this week that’s coming. So I’m feeling good and I’m focused don’t worry! I felt your guys love this week! I know that our Heavenly Father gives us trials so that we can be stronger and we can choose who and what we want to be. I love my Father in Heaven and I know that I’m not at all perfect but I know that through my Father in Heaven I can be who my Father wants me to be. I am thankful every single day for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and I’m so grateful that I have the opportunity to repent thanks to that sacrifice He made. I had the opportunity to go to the Temple with some of my converts to buy books and things. I felt how much I truly love my Father in Heaven as I was close to His house and feeling His love and spirit. I love my Father in Heaven. I truly truly Love him. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment