Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 5, 2013

Hello Family!, So this week was good! We didn’t baptize, But it’s ok because we have 5 people with baptismal dates for this Saturday, so we’re excited about that. So I missed the super bowl! Everyone says it was way good at the end? So I want to know how I can get better in some things. What ways have you used to increase your faith? I want mine to be stronger, so what should I do? So I have an investigator that wants to change what he is doing wrong and it’s driving me crazy because he cries about the fact that he wants to change but he doesn’t change and that’s what’s driving me crazy. We’re trying everything to help him change but he can’t! What should my comp and I do? So how’s life and everything? Tell me what’s going on with you! Love you guys and Miss you guys! Its gonna rain! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment