Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 25, 2013

Hey guys!, I’m in Solarirdad as zone leader, haha. It’s so ugly here! There’s just a whole bunch of dirt. It’s like my first area, but I’m excited and ready to work. We baptized 3 this week and we have 2 more for this week to baptize. I’m way sad that I’m not in my old area but I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be at this time. Pray that I can get used to everything and I can start feeling happier. So it’s great to hear that the youth conference went great with you guys! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. So they sent me to one of the worst zones in the mission! When I got there, they had only been baptizing like 4 or 5 a month. My companion and I went crazy and we baptized 12 in the zone, haha. We give all the thanks to our Heavenly Father for giving us the opportunity. We’re gonna be doing this every week though! So I’m happy and a little sad but its all goood. I love you guys and miss you and hope everything keeps going good! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment