Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 18, 2013

Hey Guys, So this week was great! Our Zone is number one in baptisms in the mission now! WOOOO!!! Quinten L. Cook came to visit and spoke to us! WOOOOW!! So I was pretty excited when he came and spoke to us with Elder Maines from the 70 presidency. The spirit was so strong testifying to us of their callings and of their words. So tomorrow my companion and I are going to have a kid (greenie). We’re going to train a new missionary for 2 weeks! hahahaha. It’s going to be awesome! We’re gonna work him hard and teach him a lot! We’re way excited about that! So, I don’t know how I can be more detailed in my emails. We baptized a family this week Brenda, Kevin, and Luis. They were way way excited and ready for their baptism. They were having a lot of problems as a family and didn’t know how to fix them. But the problems that they had have been changing and they are happier then ever! So everything is good here, we’re working hard and trying to change this Ward as well as we can! What can I do to help you guys? I love you and miss you all! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment