Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 11, 2013

Hey guys, So this week was very good! We did divisions with the assistants which was fun and I learned a lot with them! Also, Elder Cook is going to come on Saturday like you said, Dad. I’m way way excited about that! I’m way excited because this week went great! We baptized 16 as a zone and my companion and I baptized 3, so I’m pretty excited about that. On Sunday I talked to my President and he told me that my new Presidents name is what you guys just said, I forgot what it is, but that’s it, I’m 100 % sure. So I’m pretty tired but happy happy happy about the work that’s going on! So I hope that I can do everything in my power to help the Lord in my life, but not just in this short mission, but in every minute of my life. I never want to let him down, ever! I love this Gospel and I love my Father in Heaven! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment