Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 8, 2013

Hey guys! This week was good! We baptized and we married some people which was absolutely special. We had a great experience doing it! We took them to a place that really honestly sucked! They didn’t even do a ceremony so I called another judge I know and he did the ceremony for us for free which is a blessing! The conference was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much! I loved Hollands talk and I loved Pres. Monsons’ talk in Priesthood, also I liked Elder Hales! I absolutely loved it! hahaha, Brandon will get to that time where it’s important to him to. So my companion and I worked our butts off this week! We have 8 people with baptismal dates this week, I’m so excited!! woooooo!! Thank you guys for the money, honestly I know it was a lot but it was what we needed for these people and now they’re members of the church and enjoying the blessings of our Father in Heaven. I love you guys and hope that everything’s going great! Can you guys believe that I’ll be home in 6 months or so! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! It’s going by so fast! I miss you guys and love you guys! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment