Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hey guys, So this week was good. I sent my companion off to go work with the district leaders so I had a chance to work like I like to in my area this week. We baptized 3 people so I’m very happy about that! As a zone we baptized 18 this week and we want to baptize 70 this month as a zone and I know we can do it! Just to let you guys know, I took the money out today. Thank you guys very very much because it’s helping us out a whole bunch! Also, I got one package, the one with food and all that but the one with protein I didn’t get but I don’t know if you guys sent it late or what happened? But I’m sure it will get here. Im so so so so excited that Brandon finished his eagle scout project and that he’s at EFY! I also hope he really tries to enjoy himself. When I get home I’m gonna whip those guys into shape. Sounds perfect that Ammon’s headed out to study at LDS business college. So that i can get there knowing the little secrets, haha. I’m very happy to be here in the mission and I want to baptize as many as cross my path so that they can know more about the purpose in this life and they can receive the opportunity to get into our Father in Heavens presence. I was given a talk to study because one day we started to talk to some members during dinner about doctrine and things like that, so they told me about a talk they read on their mission called, “with what purpose.” It’s a talk given to missionaries in 1962 and it talks about the pre-mortal life and what’s to come and our purpose here as missionaries and all that. I have such a bigger testimony that our Father in Heaven is perfect and his plan as is perfect and oh how he loves us all as his children. I wish I could have the opportunity to scream it to the whole entire world and teach everyone about these things so that they can learn what we are so so so blessed to know as members of the church! I wish I could help everyone know! So, I need a favor so I can keep working for the Lord as much as I can when I get back. Please tell the Bishop to start thinking about a calling or something he can let me do to serve the ward and the people that live in the boundaries. hahahaha. Well, I love you guys very much and I miss you all and I hope that you guys have fun on your vacations in Texas without kids. When are you guys going to see the baby be born? Is everyone going? In those pictures, she looks very ready to explode! haha Love you guys and thank you guys very much for the prayers and all that you guys do for me! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment