Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 3,2013

Hey guys!, So to answer your questions, I haven’t had time to be able to do it yet. On Friday I’m gonna have my interview with President but I haven’t had much time to be able to do very much, I’ll have it done really really soon don’t worry. This week was good. We’re still getting better and better. This week we have 5 people to baptize so I’m excited about that. So because I don’t have much time today I’m just gonna write really fast. This week we have a meeting with President Morales and the other zone leaders where we talk about all the problems in the mission and all that. My comp and I are getting along so so because I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but there’s not any communication. Every time something happens I’ll tell him but he never tells me anything which is kind of frustrating even though I’ve talked to him about it like 5 times. He doesn’t seem to care. I don’t know if it’s because he’s leaving in 3 weeks or what’s going on but it’s frustrating. Other than that, everything’s going good and we’re working hard until the last moment. I’ll let you guys know when my packages get here. I love you guys and miss you guys. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment