Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 20,1988

Hey guys, So this week was good. We worked really hard to fix some of the stuff that’s going on in the Zone. I’m in Los Reyes. It’s pretty far from everywhere else I have been. My comp is from Monterey Mexico. His name is Elder Serrano. He’s not as good as other comps I’ve had because he’s kinda slow, haha. Everything is good though. I’ve got a lot of work to do but it’s all good, I want to do it. So, Elder Hallstrom and his wife came and spoke to our mission today. It was awesome! I learned a whole lot and received a lot of revelation about what I have to do to get better with my work and everything. So I hope everything at home is going great and that you guys keep working hard. I don’t really know what else to say. I love you guys and miss you guys. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment