Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 17, 2013

Hey guys!, We broke 3 mission RECORDS this weekend for our Lord and Savior, WOOOO!!!! We have 2 weeks left in this month and we already have 52 people baptized! We only need 18 more to have 70 and we have 25 people with baptismal dates for this week, WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, I couldn’t write because I was stuck in traffic from 6:30 until 9:15 last night. So, I’m sorry about that. I’m glad to hear that everything is going good and that you guys are gonna be busy. What day is Breanna supposed to be having the baby? If you’re gonna be alone, dad, you should hang with the Cooks or visit a bunch of less actives so that they can go back to church. I’m feeling good. My comp and I are getting along because I talked to him and helped him out the best I could, so we’re doing good now and he’s only got 8 days left and then he’s out of here. So I got the protein, thanks guys! The other package was perfect! I’m still working on it, hahahaha. I’m so thankful for all that I have. There are so many days that I’m absolutely exhausted and I feel like I can’t do anything, but some how, some way I work and work and work without fail and I can just keep going. I know that the promises that the Lord and his servants make are true and will come to pass if we have faith and do what they tell us. So I pray that everyone that reads this email can do everything they can to obey everything that the Lord tells us and through his servants, so that we can be blessed. I know with all my heart that its the only way. I love you guys and I miss you guys. I know its been a long time, but 3 months left for me to work my butt off for the Lord and give him all i can so I can graduate from the mission and start my career out there in the real world. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment