Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 24, 2013

Hey guys!, So this week was good, I’m exhausted! We worked our butts off. We only need 4 baptisms to complete our goal this month. So I’m pretty excited about that. My comp leaves tomorrow to Monterey and so I will be getting a new comp. So I’m glad to hear everything at home is going good and that you guys are all happy. So today we went to a mountain here in our zone and we climbed it. It was so scary and I’m so tired from it, hahaha. It was scary because the mountain didn’t have trails, so we just free climbed it. I was so happy when we got to the top and I was safe, haha. So yesterday I was there at that meeting watching in the Stake center but half way through some missionaries in the Zone needed some help with some people that were giving them problems, so I missed the whole second part of the training. I heard that it was awesome! So is everything ok with Breanna? She’s not having problems or anything? Everything is going good? I’ll make sure to pray a lot for her so that everything goes well. So I love you guys and hope that you guys can keep staying strong. Pray for me so I can have more energy because I’m tired mentally and physically. I’m sorry my emails don’t really have that much information but I forget a lot of stuff! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment