Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 16, 2012

Hey Family!

Hey you know you guys are my first priority but i really am this busy every day that it takes me forever to get to a computer! So This week was another week without a baptism but i have 2 for this week that i really feel are going to happen and that really know it’s true which is honestly my goal with all my investigators because without that testimony there baptism is nothing because they don’t that its the right thing or the best thing they can do its basically for me in vain. Thank you very very much for that email dad it honestly helped a lot I’ve been kinda down or feeling like I’m not doing things right or that i don’t have something that i need and sometimes i have even gotten the feeling like maybe I’m not worthy but I’ve noticed the power of the scriptures and prayer and applying in my life more in the past 4 or 5 months then i have ever felt. I knew it was true before the mission i had that testimony. But now i feel like my testimony i can use it for power and for authority that i need and I can feel that it is actually a thing that helps others feel the importance of the message we have the importance it is to me in my life the things that it has given me in my life and the the blessing i have received the things that the gospel does for us and the things the Lord has in store for are exactly perfect and there’s no way that someone if they actually want to know and actually want to use it in their life that can’t feel or know that for themselves.

So this week was good we have 3 more with a baptism date and i lead the lessons and asked more questions and invited and invited I’m starting to really get to where it’s easy to teach ,and easy to do this wonderful work. I really miss you guys and feel terrible a lot about brandon and i pray and pray and pray i fasted for a lot of things this week just to help. The work is moving along and my Spanish is getting a lot better every single day thank you guys so much for the prayers. So i want to share a story it was last week and i was struggling a little bit with this same question what do i need to change to get baptisms and so i was praying for revelation and an answer and i went to sleep and i got and answer in my dream. I was running and this man was chasing me and he caught me and it was way weird but right before he cut out my tongue i yelled D and C 124 verses 7 and 8. I read it and it hit me way hard so i invite you guys to read it.

I love you guys keep me updated and tell Brandon to write me please and i miss you guys i pray for you always thank you so much.

Love,
Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment