Thursday, March 15, 2012

February 20, 2012

Hey Guys!

This week was really a good week. We worked pretty hard. I had the opportunity to baptize Teresa and I had to do it 2 times because her foot went out of the water. So it’s way good to hear you guys had a good week and that everything went how you wanted it. Mom, honestly I’m way happy to hear about youth conference and that it was good. How did you find that out about them? Dad thank you so much that you fasted for me and my investigators. I honestly saw the fruits of it this week. We got 2 people for every week ready for baptism and a family of 4 for the last week of March and I’m way excited for them, they’re really great people.

So this past week was pretty spiritual. Our lessons, you could really see the changes happening and feel the love and spirit that Heavenly Father has for them. It was way awesome. So this week’s email isn’t going to be way long. So I just have some questions. You never answered my question about the second coming! So please answer that! Sister Cook sent me a picture of the conference. Looks like they had a lot of fun and everyone is way happy. There were a lot of people I don’t know in there. So I’m just tired because the work is good. We’re really doing a lot for this area and really being blessed by the Lord and really seeing the blessing of the things we’re doing. So when is Coach Clemons gonna be baptized?

So thank you guys for keeping me updated and really being there for me. I love you guys and miss you a lot. Sorry that it’s not very long this week. I just don’t have very many stories today, haha. Sorry guys, keep working hard, love you!

Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment