Monday, August 20, 2012

August 13, 2012

Hey Guys!! I’m so glad to here that everyone’s doing great and is happy! I’m doing great! I’m not going to lie, I feel a lot older! It felt weird, I’m not gonna lie, to have my birthday here even though I had fiestas. It still felt way weird not having you guys there but i really enjoyed it! One day you will see pictures of things but it takes forever and I don’t like it, haha. So this week was great! We also had the opportunity to listen to a Seventy and WOW it was awesome to hear him talk about experiences he’s had as a member sharing the gospel. It was really a blessing to here it. We are still loving being companions and having a whole lot of fun helping everyone we can. I’m absolutely the happiest I’ve ever been in my life and its because we are having the opportunity more than once to here the words, I know this is the truth! Its the greatest thing I’ve ever heard and it really makes me feel amazing! So this week we are going to baptize 4 people that are way excited and want to be baptized and I’m so happy that they’re going to get this experience to be baptized as members of this only true gospel. Also, to be able to receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost so that they have that help so much more in their lives! I just want you guys to know that I know for sure, like I know that the sky is blue, that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE and LOVE us all. That’s why they make things hard, so we learn and we become like them! I pray and hope every moment that I am doing what the Lord expects of me while I’m his servant for the rest of my life and onward. I pray everyday that I have some sort of experience to make me better so that I can be like them. I hope each one of us in our lives do the best we can to be able to be like him no matter what the circumstances are or what happens and that we die doing what we know the Lord wants and trying to apply something from them in our lives everyday! The Atonement has changed my life and I try to always use it so that my Lord and Savior didn’t suffer for nothing but suffered and gave me what I have so that I use it always! I hear everyday things like "Its hard to do things that he wants" or " I don’t have the strength to say no to my friends or to change" or" I forget sometimes". These things happen, yes but they don’t have to! Everything is possible if we want it to be. When we don’t do what we should is when these things run through our mind or come out of our mouths that its impossible. I know the opposite of that Its All Possible always! We just need to use our faith and trust our Father in Heaven so that we can do ONLY what he wants, not what we want! I know this without even the smallest doubt and I share that with everyone that reads this email with much Love and Hope that it will help you to be able to try and be better every day in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment