Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Hey guys! This week was great, we didn’t baptize because they wanted to wait for family to be able to come so we called it off until their family could make it. Tomorrow at 3 o clock I will be baptizing, so just so you guys know and you can think about how one more soul is making a promise with our Father in Heaven. So the activity that my companion and I are planning with the Stake president is coming together great and it looks like we are gonna have a lot of success! Our ward is way excited for it and they are working hard so that it comes out to be what we want it to be. The stake president is way excited also and is really happy that we are working with him to get this activity going good for the stake. How did Brandon hurt himself? So this week we have about 4 people that will be baptized as long as we do everything we can to keep these blessing coming. I’m glad you guys liked the plaques. I wanted to do one of the family but they told me the faces wouldn’t come out very wel,l so I just did one of you guys. So I hope everything keeps going well and that you guys keep doing what you need to! I love you guys and miss you! P.S ask me questions more so that I can remember things about the week better, ha. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment