Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6

HEY GUYS!! So this week was awesome! We had a lot of success and we are having so much fun doing it! We baptised 2 people and confirmed 3! We had 12 investigators at church and all the members are way excited and starting to support us alot more! Everyone here is just happy and working hard to complete our role as members and missionaries! I've never seen it before that everyone wants to work with us or wants to have a little part in our work and im super excited! I also can't accept that i'm going to turn 20 friday. My ward doesn't know i know but they're gonna throw me a little surprise birthday get together on friday and saturday another family of members are gonna throw me one to hahaha so you guys know ill be taken care of. So we have 11 people ready for baptism we have an activity almost ready for september 8th that is going great and that is going to be awesome! So i can't be happier with what's going on here! I cannot believe the blessings that we are receiving here! So I'm glad to hear that you guys are had a great time in san antonio. I'll make sure to pray for the bells and aunt jodi. So i love you guys and i miss you all and hope you guys keep doing your best! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment