Monday, August 6, 2012

July 31

Hey guys! Thank you guys for your emails im sorry but time caught up to me today but next week im going to email all of you back! So this week was a great week! I got my new companion his name is Elder Tapia if you remember he was my companion for like 3 weeks when i was in the threesome. So i already know him really well and we get along great! So this we it felt wierd to actually have help in the work. Elder Tapia has 7 months in the mission so he is works hard. Which for me is a great blessing because now I can trust him to give him some responsabilites to haha. Im still senior companion and feeling great! We had the oportunity to baptise yesterday and it was one of the best baptisms of my mission. I really had the oportunity to see the support that the ward is giving us. The service was full of members, we didnt have enough room for the people which made me feel so great to know that all our work we have put into gaining the trust of the members has paid off. We have a new family of 4 that were teaching and we have 3 people prepared to be baptised the week!! Im so greatful that the Lord has blessed me again with the help ive needed to really be able to do what the Lord has called us here in this area to do. We had the oportunity to fast with the priesthood on saturday for the missionary work in this area and were really getting blessings from it. Also this week my companion and i took the iniciative to talk to the stake president and were planning an activity with his and the leaders of the stake! There all way excited with the idea and were recieving alot of support and blessings. What were doing is were going to have an open house as a stake here. The members are going to bring people to know more about our church and what we believe in. Were making this activity so big! In my ward we have a member that works at the MTC here in Mexico. We had the idea to bring all the missionarys from the MTC here to work with my companion and i and other missionarys in the zone. To be able to invite everyone to the activity! I called president and he gave us permission to do it and so that's also going to happen. My companion and i felt impatient because our leaders aren't doing things like this. So we took the initiative to do it and its looking awesome! So my companion and i are doing great!! It's great to hear from the whole family and to know that everything is going great! It blew my mind to see how old my cousins have gotten and i still can't accept some things haha. Well i love you all and miss you all and hope you all are doing the best you can! Mom Dad expect a package to get to the house here soon! I got the pictures! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment