Monday, October 8, 2012

October 1, 2012

Hey guys, So this week was good! We baptized the Family that received their answer in the tour of the church building. It was an amazing experience to see the husband and wife who had so many problems with their relationship just put everything in the hands of the Savior and enter into the waters of baptism with the firm testimony that everything was going to be extremely better than ever. So I’m glad to hear everything is going good back home and that you guys are happy. I have been very full of the spirit lately, more then I ever have been in my life. I feel in these moments the desire to not only do everything I can for the Lord but to give him all that I have and ever will have. The opportunity that we all have to share this gospel is a blessing greater than anyone could ever imagine. When we share the Gospel with everyone, this world changes. Through the eyes of our brothers and sisters and through our eyes. I love thinking about how the Savior in his prayer to our Father in Heaven expressed his love for him and all of us. He said "And he said, Abba, Father, All things are possible unto thee ,Take away this cup from me. Nevertheless, not what I will but what thou wilt." The love in this prayer the Lord expresses through the word Abba, his closeness and love that he has for his Father is such a great example to me. I feel in every moment of our lives we should think about and follow this example. My favorite song is Savior, Redeemer of my Soul. Every time I listen to that song I think of the Savior and our Father. The way this song expresses how I feel and how I want to be in every moment, is perfect. I think that we should always reflect this in our lives and think of what we can do better. The Lord loves us all. Every time I teach, I love telling the people of the love that our Father has for them and how possible it is to do what we should in this life. I think the strongest testimony I have is of that thing. Our Father is all mighty! He is who gave us all we have! What a message we all have to share! That He Loves us and He lives and has given his only begotten Son so that we have the opportunities we have. I was thinking the other day of how you Mom and Dad feel about how I’m in the mission. About how you guys have given me to the Lord for 2 years and have trusted in him with your greatest possession and that you know that what ever happens to me will be what he wants not what you want. I can’t express the gratitude I have for this. That you guys have taught me and have never given up on me. That I know before my mission I was’nt a very expressive person or someone that talked a lot about my life. But still you guys had the trust and love to know that I was ok and that I was doing what I needed to do. I can’t thank you guys enough. I love you guys and will always be in your debt for what you have given me. Not only will I be in your debt but I will ALWAYS be in debted to my Father in Heaven for giving me you two and letting me learn from you both. Love you guys and miss you! Love Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment