Sunday, December 16, 2012

November 19, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Happy Thanksgiving Jensen and Lowder family! I hope that your Thanksgiving Day is a special one and that it’s a spiritual one. This Thanksgiving, I will be working but I will finish my day with Martinellis apple cider that I bought in Sams club! hahaha. I’m way excited about that. So next Tuesday i will be called as District Leader here in my area. My Zone leaders told me that President called them and told them to tell me. Im grateful that the Lord is trusting me with more responsibility here in the mission. I’m way excited to help the district learn and get better and most importantly find and learn what the Lord wants me to learn. My greenie is learning a lot, We are having fun together. He’s pretty nerdy but im grateful that the Lord has helped me learn how to get along with everyone because if not I might suffer. So this week we have 4 people to baptize and the next week 6, so we’re way excited about that and that the Lord keeps blessing us. So I just want to wish all of you guys a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you guys can take time to thank the Lord more than normal on Thursday and really enjoy the presence of the family. If there’s one thing I’ve learned here is that the Family is so special and so important. I really cherish the opportunity we have to be related and to be able to help one another. I ask you all to think of those that aren’t going to be with you all and think and talk about how you can help them come back. I love you all and I love this work. I love that I have the opportunity to help the Lord even the smallest amount I can but that I can help him. This is the truth! We have everything we need to get back to live with Heavenly Father! WE ARE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD. I know that we are his children each and everyone of us is loved by Him. I know that things get hard in this life and that we sometimes lose focus. But when we keep holding on at all times to the Lords hand and never let go even for a moment, I know we will never get lost. I cherish this and give thanks every moment that I have a family that loves me and helps me stay strong and that knows what they need to do in this life and that we are a united family. There are so many that don’t have that opportunity. That have so many problems and that don’t know how to fix them. Thank you all for being who you are! I love you all and Miss you and just know that I am safe, happy and stronger then ever! John 3:16 I’m so thankful everyday for this. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment