Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 28,2013

Hey Guys!, So this week was great! We worked very hard but we didn’t baptize, ( our investigator got to church and she didn’t like some things she saw so we have to go and help her out with that this week). So we hope to get her baptized with her other 2 kids this next week. Other than that, it was good. My Zone leader Elder Agurto came and worked with me this week and it went well for us! We had a lot of success together, which was great. So I’m struggling to find how I can help my district do better than they’re doing right now. I’m not too sure how I can help them baptize more! I feel like I’m doing a lot but there’s something missing there and I don’t know what it is. Any advice? So I’m glad to hear that everything’s going good back home and that you’re all excited. So we had a very spiritual experience this week. We went to the church building to give a tour to an investigator named Claudia. When we got there we started to talk to her about the gospel, about baptism and about the church and what we do there. When we started to explain what it was all about and the sacrament, she started to cry. She told us of some fears that she had and some things that she’s been tempted to do but hasn’t due to fear. Which is good because they’re not good things at all. We sat and talked to her and read with her, prayed with her and she’s way excited to be able to get baptized this week with her family! I’m way excited also! I’m also very thankful for the Spirit and the miracles it brings in people! How come Brandon didn’t make the baseball team? So right now we’re planning an activity that we came up with a little while ago and the Stake has already accepted it. It’s a trip to Hawaii. What we’re gonna do is w’re gonna enter into an airplane and crash on the way to Hawaii. When we crash ,everyone’s gonna die and they’re all gonna go through the 3 kingdoms of glory and learn about the Plan of Salvation. I’ll explain more next week! Love you guys and miss you, Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment