Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Hey Guys, So this week was good. My comp and I talked and we started to make plans so that we can make everything better here in the zone and so we could start working together. So everything is getting better. We’re gonna go to work this week and we’re gonna have the success that the Lord blesses us with. On Sunday I completed 22 months in the mission, holy crap!! They called me and asked me about which airport and at what time and all that which was super crazy! So I just want to work as hard as I can to baptize as many people as I can and work as hard as I can before I go home. I also want to be able to have more knowledge as far as the scriptures before I get home. So I’m going to be dedicating a lot of time to reading the scriptures and learning as much as I can. So I’m doing good and I’m happy working hard out here and doing my best to get along with my comp and help the zone. I’ll make sure to get ready to get back and to check my email on Wednesday to see about the money. Love you guys and miss you guys. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment