Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

This stinks!! hahahaha I want to be there so freaking bad!!! She’s way cute! :( Hey guys! I haven’t had time to go get the money yet but I’m gonna go tomorrow or today, don’t worry. So this week was good, we broke the record woooo!!!!!!!!!! I’m honestly tired but it’s not physically that I feel tired. I don’t know what it is. I just feel tired, all out tired. I feel like I have given everything I have the last month to reach the goal and to help the Zone reach its full potential and now I’m tired. I’m kinda mad because my camera broke last month which stinks because now I won’t be able to take pics of my last months, Sorry. So I’m so glad to hear that Breanna had her baby! I printed a picture of her and I’m carrying it with me everywhere I go. Breanna, it makes me glad to know that you were strong in the process, love you and miss ya. So I’ve only got 2 months or so left here and I’m gonna work as hard as I can to baptize and help everyone around me have success. Pray for me so I can have strength again, hahaha. So I can’t wait to get home and see the baby! I’m way excited! A little sad that i didn’t get to be there and be part of the experience but I know that it’s part of the sacrifice. So I have a new comp named Elder Giron, he’s from Ecuador. He seems cool. I haven’t been with him that much because we have been out with all the other missionaries as much as we can so we haven’t had that much time to get to know one another quite yet. At the same time I feel like he only wants to be better than everyone else and that he doesn’t care what I want to do but I don’t know for sure. I’m gonna have to keep trying to get to know him. I’m not worried about it though. I know I’ll be alright and that I’ll be able to do it. I miss you guys and love you guys! I hope that you guys keep enjoying the new baby and that you guys have fun. Talk to y’all later. Love you guys Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment