Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 12, 2013

Hey guys!, So this week was good. It’s cool having a white comp again! It’s so weird to have only 5 weeks left on my mission! But don’t worry, I have the goal of 15 baptisms before I get home so I’m going to do it! So do what the mission president asked you guys to do! That’s what we’ve been doing all my mission, so it helps to have more success! Also, it helps you guys have more spiritual experiences and more conversion! When I get home, I’m going to do my best to do it. So to answer your questions, I’m down with what ever. I’m down to having everyone there that wants to be there or just family. It would be good to have a bunch of people there just to be able to see everyone fast and than not have to worry about having to receive visits or stuff like that. It’s up to you guys. So this week we went and taught a family that was having problems because the kids drink a lot. My comp and I got there and we could feel that there were problems with them. So we started to talk to them and help them see that the Lord doesn’t want that stuff to happen in their lives and other things like that. We could tell that they liked it and they accepted to get baptized! It’s a family of 7, so we’re pretty excited about that! So also I’m in Palmar. It’s nice. It’s like 15-20 minutes away from my area that I had for about 10 months so I already know a lot about it. My comps name is Elder Robinson. He’s from Wyoming, hahaha. He’s pretty cowboy! Ummm, The ward is very good. They look like they need a little help, but we’re gonna help them. The Zone is a lot smaller than my other one but they seem to have the same problems, hahaha. We have a meeting in about 20 minutes and we’re gonna talk to them and give them some new goals so that they can get better. My president sent me here and called me and told me I have to train my comp to be the next assistant but I’ve never been assistant, so I don’t know how to do that but we’re gonna see how it goes. I’m super excited about these last few weeks and I’m ready to explode as best as I can to do everything in my power to finish my mission well! Love you guys and miss you guys! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment