Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 5, 2013

Hey guys! So I have changes for my last six weeks! Let’s see what I can do in my new area in 6 weeks, hahaha. So this week was good! To answer your questions, I have been focusing on helping the missionaries more than looking for investigators but I will be focusing on helping people to baptize and all that on my last 6 weeks. So I’m honestly excited about these last 6 weeks of my mission because I’m going to do my best to dedicate my time and attention to everything I have’nt been able to change on my mission. My president already told me to relax and just learn everything I can in these last 6 weeks cause, I did it!, haha. So I will finish my mission with Elder Robinson. So I will have another American companion who it looks like will be Elder Willis! So I’m pretty excited about it because I feel like we are going to get along very well together. I’m so thankful for it because I honestly wasn’t happy with my comp that I have now but I know that I will get along with the new one, so I’m very happy about these changes. My 2 best friends that I have here on my mission are staying here in the zone. So that’s gonna be hard cause Elder Holley and Elder Pittman and I have gone through a lot together and so I’m pretty sad to leave them. I know that the Lord has something amazing prepared for me on these last 6 weeks of my mission. If you guys have any talks or any scriptures or anything I can study in these last 6 weeks of my mission please send it to me because I really want to learn more and more and dedicate my time to preparing myself more and more to the Lord. Any advice? Love you guys and thank you for everything you have done to help me out and support me in these last 2 years. I’m ready for whatever comes next! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment