Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 19, 2013

Hey guys! So my birthday was good! I honestly forgot about it until like the day after when I got a phone call from my Pres, haha. It didn’t matter cause I didn’t know any one here yet, so they were’nt gonna do anything for me anyway. Other than that, it was good. I did get the package! I thought I put that in last weeks letter but I did get it and the money! Thank you guys so much, it was awesome! Honestly! So this week was good but weird because I saw a lot of people from my first, second and third areas, so I got to say hi to a lot of them and hear how they have been which filled me with a bunch of joy. They all reminded me of my time which was a wake up call for me, hahaha. So in 4 weeks, I will be home. Wow! So this week we have the baptism of that family I told you guys about, so I’m pretty excited about it. I don’t know what else to talk about, hahaha. Ummmmm. So today we got the zone together and talked about the Atonement with them. It was an awesome experience because the spirit is always so strong when we talk about the atonement. I know that we are going to see a lot of changes now that we understand more about our purpose. So sorry it’s going to be short cause I don’t know what to put. Love you guys! and Miss you guys! Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment