Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 26th, 2013

Hey guys, We did baptize that family! So everything is going good! I feel good and I’m happy. It feels really weird for me that I’m already going to be home in 3 weeks. It feels like I still have a long long long ways to go. I sure hope I can fulfill whatever the Lord calls me to do when I get home. I don’t know what I should do about work. I’ve been thinking about working with Bro Cook. I guess I can figure it out when I get home. Honestly its been pretty hard for my comp and I to help the zone. This zone is definitely a lot harder than the other ones I’ve been in. We’ve been working very hard to help the zone but it’s not working. I feel like the goals and things we changed yesterday are gonna change a lot this week. I still am getting tired, haha. It’s the hardest zone I’ve had and some times I just don’t know what to do to help. My comp and I have been praying and looking for revelation a lot lately. So I feel like everything is going to get better. So this week we have 3 people to baptize. 2 are family members of the people we baptized last week and the other one is a lady that we have also been teaching. I’m pretty excited about that. Well 3 weeks and I’ll be back. Love you guys and miss you guys. Elder Lowder

No comments:

Post a Comment